Packages available!Training and lesson packages are available for our long-term boarders. And you are welcome to take lessons "a la carte".
We offer full board in a comfortable barn, with acres of grassy fields for your horse to enjoy. Our barn is insulated with large, airy, matted box stalls, a hot and cold wash stall and a heated tack room. Our barn stays above freezing all winter!
Your horse will enjoy turn-out in a large pasture with a small group of friends. She will have free access to a run-in shed, hay and water. Or dirt paddocks are available if she is an "easy keeper".
Our seasoned staff will attend to your horse's needs and comfort. Kathi Bruce and her family live upstairs, so your horse will receive attentive supervision. We will meet with farriers and vets at your request. And the farm's vet lives just down the road.
- Insulated barn. Warm in winter, airy in summer
- Large box stalls
- Heated tack room
- Hot and cold wash stall
- Indoor and outdoor dressage arenas and jumps
- Extensive trail network, dirt roads, and fields for riding
- Historic "Parker Hill" location
- Large grass pastures with run-in sheds
- Dirt paddocks with run-in sheds
- Grain fed twice a day
- Hay and water "free choice" around the clock
- Stalls stripped daily
- Turned-out as you'd like: from a few hours daily to 24-hours in good weather
- Individual turn-out or groups of 2-4
- Complete care if you'd like: blanketing, worming, meeting with farriers